There is an exciting opportunity in the Grangemouth area for an experience Pay & Bill Senior to join a top accounting firm!
My client is looking for someone with a wealth of experience in payroll to join their finance function to review the work of the wider Pay & Bill team and provide support.
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes
- Prepare payment reports and BACS payments
- Maintain accurate payroll records for all PAYE individuals
- Liaising with clients in a timely and professional manner on all payroll matters
- Reviewing and approving the work of the wider team
What you'll need:
- To be a confident and experienced payroll individual looking to progress their career
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in Payroll (preferably bureau payroll)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with the wider team and proactively contribute to it's growth
- Strong experience using Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity for any payroll professional looking to progress their career and support a team. It's a permanent full time position paying between £24,000 -£26,000!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.