I am currently working on a very exciting opportunity for a Payroll Assistant in the Grangemouth area!
Our client is looking for an experienced individual to provide a high quality and accurate payroll and invoicing service to their clients with the ability to professionally manage client relationships.
- Raise sales invoices
- Preparation of BACS payments
- Maintaining accurate payroll records in accordance with HMRC requirements
- Issue all electronic payslips
- Dealing with client requirements within agreed timescales
What you'll need:
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
This is a permanent full time position paying between £21,000 - £23,000!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.