I am working with my client on an excellent opportunity with a forward thinking business within their Billings team, which plays a key role across the company. It is an exciting time to join the business and they are one of the best employers in the region!
As the Billing Analyst, you will be responsible for dealing with a range of queries on customer accounts, and supporting the junior members of the team.
Billing Analyst duties:
* Ensure the timely and accurate addition of new charges to the billing system in line with contract information
* Provide analytic support to resolve customer queries
* Maintain and update system rate cards to ensure accuracy of automated billing processes
* Analyse large volumes of data to complete reconciliations, ensuring accuracy as well as identifying opportunities for process improvements
* Maintain detailed vendor and timekeeper information in all e-billing systems
* Detailed analysis of time and costs in relation to the client billing guidelines
* Liaise with e-billing vendors to resolve any system issues
* A point of contact for the firm's e-billing process, liaising with the key stakeholders from business development, financial systems, billing, credit control and the firm's partners to ensure that all e-billing processes are accurate and robust.
* Maintain detailed vendor and timekeeper information in all e-billing systems. Ensure updates are regularly performed so that invoices are not rejected due to incorrect timekeeper information.
* Support the processing of bills for our e-billing clients ensuring all client requirements are being met.
* Assist with the uploading, monitoring and tracking of e-bills, ensuring that these are submitted before any deadlines.
* Working with the credit management team and partners investigate any invoice rejections to ensure timely re-submission within the e-billing systems.
* Liaise with e-billing vendors to resolve any systems issues and ensure that client specific requirements are implemented correctly.
Skills and experience:
* Experienced excel user
* Previous experience of working within a finance function
* An understanding of billing processes
* Good numeric, analytic and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
* Team player, able to juggle multiple deadlines with excellent communication skills.
* Previous experience in process improvement and process controls desirable.
* Basic VAT knowledge would be an advantage.
* Strong numeric and analytic skills
* Proven process improvement background
* Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workload efficiently and successfully perform duties under pressure.
This is a permanent full time position paying up to £24,000!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.