Pastry Chef - Manufacturing - Crawley - to £27,000
Due to the continued success of this fantastic manufacturing unit they are looking to add a strong Pastry focused Chef to the team. Creating fresh desserts for a variety of clients including the transportation and leisure sector.
* Team of 10 in pastry team
* 5 days out of 7 (usually Tuesday to Saturday/ Sunday to Thursday)
* Usually finished by 8pm
* Fresh food site
* Excellent team with real stability
* Opportunity to work in both development and manufacturing
* Ensure that all bakery items are produced daily to the highest standards
* Effectively run the pastry kitchen
* Designing and developing recipes with senior team
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Using fresh ingredients to produce stylish & delicious deserts and bakes
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Pastry Chef will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Used to working with volume - Manufacturing experience would be ideal
* Extensive pastry experience
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying to £27,000pa and provides a fantastic fresh food environment and real work life balance
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.