Temporary Pastry Chef - 2AA Rosette - Hotel - £11-12ph
We are currently looking for a strong pastry chef to run the pastry section of a fantastic 2 AA Rosette restaurant serving modern British cuisine. This hotel restaurant is using the finest fresh and seasonal produce, predominantly from local suppliers and with the help of a commis you could be doing up to 700 afternoon teas per week.
As a temporary pastry chef in this incredible kitchen you will need:
* Experience running the pastry section in a fine dining kitchen
* Rosette or similar experience
* The ability to supervise the pastry commis chef
As a temporary pastry chef you will gain:
* £11-12ph depending on experience
* Experience working with an incredibly talented team
* The opportunity to contribute to the menus
We are also looking for someone to fill this position on a permanent basis so if the temporary booking goes well it could certainly turn in to a permanent opportunity.
If this is of interest to you please contact Kerry Salloway at Search.
email@example.com 01293 848 114
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.