Crawley, West Sussex
4 months ago
Temporary Parts Administrator
A leading company in their field, my client based in the heart of Crawley is looking for a long term temporary Parts Administrator to support the parts team. You must be available to start immediately and commit to working till March 2021. Whilst this is an office based role at present you will be given the equipment and support to work from home, you will be required to attend the office and follow the strict company guidelines on a rota basic ad hoc until they roll out a company wide ruling of office working full time.
The successful candidate will have dealt with administration within a parts or logistics team and have experience within:
* Managing orders,
* Keeping up to date on courier tracking worldwide
* Coordinate all deliveries enquiring this is in line with customer expectations
* Manage repairs and work with suppliers to ensure fixed in timely fashion
* Prepare all order paperwork for both UK and Worldwide deliveries
* Review the companies policies and procedures for all parts administration and make changes where necessary
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.