Part-Time Treasury Accounts Assistant (20 hours) - Up to 24,000 + Excellent Benefits Package - Manchester
A leading and established European market leader are looking to recruit a Part -Time Treasury Accounts Assistant ( 20 hours per week) to join their central finance team based in Manchester.
The Treasury Accounts Assistant will support the intercompany process whilst being responsible for the timely reconciliation of group bank accounts in accordance with the month end timetable.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a busy accounts environment and the key requirement is to have Strong reconciliation experience , Experience of multi currency transactions and Good Excel skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation of group bank accounts across multiple currencies and multiple legal entities.
- Timely reporting of reconciling differences and escalation to management.
- Ensure month end deadlines are adhered to with regards the bank account reconciliations
- Processing of data to allow Purchase ledger and Accounts receivable teams to accurately post cash movements.
- Posting of intercompany transactions and miscellaneous expenses.
- Dealing with colleagues and external stakeholders in a professional manner to resolve queries
- Undertake such tasks and duties as may be reasonably requested by your manager or other members of the management team
- Resolve any cash/payment queries from the management accounts team or external stakeholders.
- * Work with the Accounts Payable team to ensure that the end-to-end process is efficient and support them through any change required.
To apply for the role, you must have:
- High level of integrity as will have access to and work with sensitive information on a daily basis
- * Good team worker
- * Hard working and enthusiastic
- * Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines
- * Works accurately to produce high quality work
- * Must be organised and able to prioritise work load
- * Able to work on own initiative
- * Must be flexible
This is a great opportunity to join a company who offer and support the opportunity for you to progress and develop your skills within the organisation.
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard at Search on 0161 835 8619.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.