Senior HR Advisor; Part Time 3 days a week; London / Coventry based with the option of working from home; FTE salary up to £37,500 (DOE); Infrequent travel
Search Consultancy are actively seeking to recruit a part-time Senior HR Advisor to our market leading client, to oversee the HR function across 3 London based sites, and once Coventry. You will have the choice of which days to work, which site to be based at, and have the options of working from home. Travel to the alternate sites is will be necessary but infrequent, and so the successful candidate must have access to their own car.
Although working autonomously across the Southern Region, you will have full support form the other Regional HR team members, and central HR based in the North West of England.
This Senior HR Advisor job will provide an excellent opportunity to develop and succeed, offering progression and long term gains within an open, friendly and forward thinking organisation.
The core duties & responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
* Giving advice and guidance on a range of issues including disciplinaries, grievances, policies and process. Cases can be complex and lead up to dismissal.
* Working with Line Managers to ensure that HR issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner and concluded to the appropriate result, this may involve assisting with investigations, and coaching managers through processes
* Implement, monitor and develop HR policies and procedures
* Assisting the HR Business Partner with HR project work
* CIPD level 5 qualified or above (or related degree);
* Established & recent HR Advisor / Generalist level experience;
* Experience within Educational / Public Sector environments extremely desirable;
* Excellent communication skills; (both written & verbal)
Essentially, as well as all of the above criteria you will be a highly organised, proactive and attentive HR professional who takes care over their work and provides excellent customer service to all levels of staff within the business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.