25hrs per week Monday-Friday 12-5pm
Sales Administrator Job
£17,000-£20,000 depending on Experience pro rota
Are you looking to pursue a career in administration within a sales and customer service office environment?
If you are looking for a sales admin job in Chesterfield within an exciting growing company then this could be the job for you!
The sales administrator will deliver:
* general office support, including providing telephone support, sales support and administration support and dealing with customers and suppliers
* to take accurate customer product orders and process these in line with Company procedures
* to advise customers of products, special offers, product guarantees etc.
* to take customer invoice and accounts payments by debit or credit card
* deal with all customer queries
* to liaise with the Sales and Dispatch Coordinator to arrange to rectify errors in goods received by the customer ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
* to arrange carriage forward requests to collect damaged/faulty products from the customer
* to liaise with the Workshop Manager/Customer Services or Repairs Technician regarding customer returns and repairs
* reception duties - taking telephone calls and directing them to the appropriate person and/or taking accurate messages
* to check off courier purchase invoices against the in-house system to ensure these are correct. To mail cheques to suppliers
* to check sales invoices against customer orders to ensure accuracy
As the Sales Administrator you will demonstrate the following attributes;
* Experience within a similar administration role
* Motivation and a willingness to learn
* 'Can do' attitude
If you are interested in this position or indeed are looking for a new office based position please feel free to get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.