An opportunity has arisen for a PART TIME Receptionist/Administrator to work for a fast paced Global Finance company based in the city centre of Edinburgh on a permanent basis. You will be expected to cover a range of duties, including:
* Answering high volumes of calls at reception
* Setting up/organising meetings
* Inbox email management
* Signing visitors in and out, issuing passes and badges
* Setting up meeting rooms with client lunches, tea, coffee etc
* Keep the Facilities service desk informed of any issues within the premises i.e. broken light bulbs, cleaning issues etc.
* Liaise with appointed contractors to carry out various services to the Firm.
* Ensure that any defects, unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and incidents are reported immediately and according to the procedures laid down in the health and safety policy.
* Templating letters and correspondence to enquiries internally and external
It is required for this role that you have the below skills:
* Demonstrate good communication skills
* Have excellent client care skills
* Proficient in the use of Ms Office
* Be highly professional
* Have great attention to detail and a systematic approach
This role is working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 13.00pm
Do you have the necessary skills for this demanding and exciting role? If so, then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.