Are you Telford based and looking for a part-time reception job? Do you want a varied and interesting position within an award winning business? If so, this could be the role for you.
Based on reception, this position also supports the customer services managers on an administrative basis, and incorporates some facilities management alongside.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Supporting the Operational Teams with general client services activities including:
o Maintenance of Client control reports - ensuring actions are allocated and remediation is completed to report back to client within required SLA's.
o Maintenance of Change Control Logs - Ensuring actions are updated as required and detailed within tracker.
o Customer Account Management such as Subject Access Requests (SARS)
* Supporting the Operation with client visits, ensuring rooms, supplies and required personnel are on hand to support.
* Providing general administration support to the Operational Management team, supporting with note/action taking within meetings, updating and distributing accordingly, preparation of presentations in Leadership and Executive meetings.
* Ensuring that the office environment is free from hazards and promotes a positive image of the company for external visitors and a positive work environment for colleagues.
* Sourcing and ordering of external catering for external client meetings or events. Booking restaurants for client meetings and recommending local hotels for clients if required.
* Arranging ad hoc events when required and supporting with engagement and charitable events and initiatives.
* Pro-actively develop relationships across the Company and ensure all stakeholders are informed on key aspects relating to the operational administration function.
* Supporting the none-operational teams with general administration such as documentation for Inductions, copying candidate documents and ensuring that any communications are on the appropriate notice boards.
* Supporting with any ad-hoc tasks as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have:
* Proven skills in an administration role or similar, ideally in a contact centre environment
* Customer-centric approach
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Competent with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
* Integrity, flexibility and a 'can do' attitude are essential.
* Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
This position is for 20 hours a week over 5 days Monday - Friday
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.