Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
We are looking for a focused individual to cover this high volume payroll position, working part time, Monday to Friday, 20 hours per week the role offers excellent work-life balance.
Sitting amongst the HR team you will work within a fun-loving, busy environment. Alongside a competitive salary you will benefit from free parking, modern office space and progression opportunities.
Day to day you will be:
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with all statutory legislation as well as relevant company policies
* Liaise and agree monthly payroll timetables and deadlines between Finance and HR department
* Liaise effectively and efficiently with HR function, responsible for processing transactions data
* Possess strong communication skills; liaising with external agencies on matters such as earnings arrestment's, statutory submissions (HMRC, Child Maintenance, Local authorities, pensions)
* Responsible for processing of overtime and shift reports to Sage payroll
* Collating and processing all payroll change correspondence from internal and external sources to agreed payroll schedule
* Accurate calculation of payroll entries, including pro rata pay calculations, backpay adjustments, statutory leave requirements (SMP/SPP, SSP, etc) and holiday pay
* Verification of all monthly payroll changes processed to confirm accuracy of data and compliance with statutory legislation as well as adherence to company policies
* Production, review and distribution of payslips
To be taken forward for this position you will be highly experienced in operating Sage Payroll, have high attention to detail and recent experience in a similar payroll position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.