The role of Payroll Administrator will be primarily engaged in coordinating the payroll function for both weekly and monthly paid employees. You will bring value and support to the team and work in a social and friendly environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure payroll procedures are completed effectively, accurately and in a timely manner
- Completing month end procedures and reconciliations, ensuring all payments are paid correctly and on time to third party bodies and directly to employees
- Calculating changes to shift patterns, over time rates and process payments in line with current pay schemes
- Monitoring new starters and leavers, processing changes to terms and conditions of employment and pay changes
- Completion of all statutory information and returns to HMRC and Pension Schemes including RTI and auto-enrolment
- Calculate sick, holiday pay and AEO
- Dealing with payroll roll queries
Skills & Experience:
- Up to date and relevant experience in processing payroll
- Knowledge and experience in payroll legislations including pensions and auto-enrolment
- IT skills to include Word and Excel
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, to include the ability to records information clearly and produce accurate reports
- Excellent customer service and the ability to develop professional relationships
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.