Great Opportunity to make some money on the run up to Christmas with this 4-5 week part time contract
You will carry out the following so experience is essential:
- Responsible for ensuring time sheets from PAYE and CIS Personnel are processed for payment
- Checking time sheets against planned shifts, travel time etc as recorded on Syrinx and other planning records prior to the work being done
- Checking (as with 2 above) CCS invoices and processing the invoices on the Sage accounting system.
- Ensuring payment of the amount due each week to CCS
- Responsible for processing the personal details of employee PAYE or CIS such as bank details, sort code, account number, etc.. are completed and filed.
- Responsible for liaising employees, resolving discrepancies submitted, ensuring time sheets are signed off and reflect actual hours worked by employee prior to payment being made to individual.
- Posting payroll journals for each payment run and assisting with the reconciliation of the payroll control accounts
- Responsible for ensuring electronic bank payroll runs are executed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for checking & processing monthly salaries and posting payroll journals
- Working with HR Manager to review changes to monthly salaries, pay awards, bonuses.
- Produce P45s, P60s, P11Ds & Annual Returns
- Assist with any HMRC investigations
- Any Ad hoc duties as requested by Finance Manager
If this role sound of interest to you and you are immediately available get in contact asap. Lyle.firstname.lastname@example.org // 0141 272 7733
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age