Part Time HR Administrator
Long term temporary opportunity
£10.00 per hour
Search Consultancy are seeking a part time HR administrator for a long term temp contract for a great employer on the outskirts of Barnsley.
You'll be carrying out standard HR administrative duties and HR experience may not be essential. You will need to have strong admin skills, a great eye for detail, be a quick learner and able to adapt as required.
- General admin duties to support the Head of HR and wider team
- Arranging meetings and diary management
- Accurate and timely data entry of information onto various databases and systems in line with all HR matters
- Support with recruitment and HR admin duties as required
- Coordinate documents relating to appraisal processes and learning & development courses
- Minute taking and typing up of notes and actions as required
This is a part time role working 18 hours over 3 days, one of which must be Monday. Could lead to fixed term contract for the right candidate and we're looking for an immediate start, so apply now for more info!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age