Part Time (18hours pw) Finance Administrator - Bletchingly, Redhill - £12.25
Immediate Start - Ongoing Temp Assignment
**18 HOURS PER WEEK**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join this fantastic charity in the Surrey countryside.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure all service expenditure is recorded. Enter purchase requisitions received on to computerised financial systems. Enter goods received notes, invoices and credit notes onto financial system. Prepare and record cash requisitions and staff expenses.
* Maintain both manual and computerised bookkeeping as appropriate. Monthly reconciliation between bank records and the database, and any necessary reconciliation's between paper and electronic records.
* Responsible for the management of cash, ensure banking processes follows procedure, and on a weekly basis provide service users and staff with their cash entitlements.
* Responsible for petty cash in accordance with company policy.
* Provide financial administration services to all of our customers. Assist staff in recording learner financial transactions. Respond in a timely manner to all service user and staff enquiries.
* Provide financial reporting for internal and external use including the use of spreadsheets for monitoring purposes. Produce financial reports each month end.
* Ensure sales ledger income is organised as in agreed schedules. Raise all necessary sales invoices. Assist in the hire of facilities.
* Maintain debtors control system. Respond to enquiries from social services with regard to fees.
* Monitor benefits income on behalf of learners. Organise changes to benefits rates and monitor client contributions in to account.
* Maintain accurate records for: year-end, audit, contracts and services. Ensure service user data is accurate and produce the invoices.
* Responsible for organising all rental equipment, maintain inventory and asset list information.
* Responsible for the purchase of goods and equipment for the Registered team and to assist other staff in purchasing within financial guidelines.
* Able to audit Registered House finances and to provide support for improvement of practice, in line with CSCI/Reg 26 financial regulation.
* Support with administrative tasks, maintaining databases.
* Any other duties commensurate with the role.
What you'll need
* Previous relevant experience within a similar position
* Previous experience within a Finance based position would be extremely beneficial
* Confident computer skills
* You will be a self starter who will be able to use your initiative and be proactive in your approach
* A positive, outgoing attitude
* The location is tricky to get to if you do not drive, a car is strongly recommended!
What you'll receive
* A fantastic placement within the beautiful Surrey countryside
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay
* Auto-enrolment pension
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age