Manchester, Greater Manchester
Job Title- Part time Customer Service Advisor (20 hours a week)
Job Location - Manchester City Centre
Job Salary - £18,500 pro rata
Are you looking to build a long term career in an exciting industry?
Want to transfer your customer service skills into an office environment?
Or are you a graduate looking to get on the career ladder?
If so then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!!
Who are we?
We are a leading Digital Marketing and Advertising company who work alongside some of the best known brands in the UK. We truly value our employees and are proud to maintain our outstanding reviews from our people.
The Benefits! - As a reward for your hard work and dedications, you will receive the following benefits;
- Progression Opportunities throughout the business into specialist roles
- The option to work from home
- LOTS of social events including Easter events, Summer BBQ's, Christmas parties and many more opportunities to let your hair down!
- On site Games room with access to pool tables, darts board, Xbox and games.
- We offer an inclusive and relaxed working environment
What you will be doing?
As part of our Part-time Customer Service team you will provide daily support and assistance to our valued clients and their customers. You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining our exceptional standard of service, responding to customer queries through phone, email and live chat.
What you'll need - For the role of Part-time Customer Service Advisor you will have experience dealing with customers and delivering a high standard of service; whether this be face to face or over the phone.
- You will be ambitious and keen to develop a long term career with us
- You will be professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will need to be flexible to work 20 hours a week between Monday - Sunday including some weekend work and evening shifts. The hours are 8 hours on Saturday and 8 hours Sunday and 4 hours in the week, which can be agreed on.
- Shifts start from8am up to midnight so there is either an early start or a late start. Shift examples:8am-4.30pm or 4.30pm-12am
If this sounds like the part-time role for you then APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.