Customer Service Advisor Part Time
City Centre £9.60/hour
November start - 20 hours per week
Are you passionate about travel? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment in brand new offices in Edinburgh City Centre? Then I have the job for you!
My client a growing travel organisation is looking for candidates who excel at customer service and take pride at being the best.
This role is Monday to Sunday, 5 days out of 7 starting at 7pm, working 4 hours per shift.
Customer Service Skills:
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to demonstrate learning, decision making and problem solving skills
* Verbal and written English proficiency is a must
* Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with both internal and external customers
* Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
* Action oriented, self-disciplined and trust-worthy
What skills you will need:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Complaint handling skills
* Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
* Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times
* Evidence of achievement against challenging goals and targets
What experience you will need
* Fluent in English
* Customer Service
* Meeting targets and accuracy, quality, volume and to agreed service level agreements
* Travel experience desirable
* PC, web and social media literate
You must be able to pass background checks, and be available for interview ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.