Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £9.27 per hour + weekly pay
Customer Service - Part Time - Whatsapp, emails only
Location - Rochdale
Salary - £9.27 per hour
Contract - Part time weekends only
Shifts - Saturday and Sunday - Must do both days, 8am to 4.30pm
Training - 4 days TBC
Keen to represent a global brand?
Want an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a prestige on-line retailer?
Want to work for a company that rewards hard work and commitment?
Maybe you need a new role that provides a work life balance?
· Breaks - two 15 minute paid breaks
· Fantastic working environment
· Discounted food onsite
· Free parking
· Everyday is dress down day
· Opportunity for a permanent contract
· Weekly pay, so you'll always have a good cash flow
· 28 days holiday per year
· Dedicated consultant at Search Consultancy to help you along your career development
Start date - 8th November
* As a customer service representative you will be the first point of contact for all queries via Whatsapp, webchat and emails only
* Dealing with a high volume of Whatsapp, webchat and emails dealing with mainly order enquiries
* Ability to capture customer information efficiently and accurately
* Having an excellent understanding of the services in order to provide customers with highest level of service
* Providing a world class customer service
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
A few things you'll need as a Customer Service Representative …
· Exceptional IT skills and accuracy of logging information
· Excellent attention to detail
· Confident communicator
· Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
· Ability to empathise with the customer
· Great team player
· Problem-solving skills and the ability to take ownership over each customer query
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to provide references for the last 12 months
* Must be able to pass a DBS check
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age