Administrator Required - £10ph - Oxford - 2 Month placement - Potential to extend.
35 Hours Per Week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join this expanding consultancy firm in Oxford. You will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth running of this busy department..
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Processing Billings
* Checking and processing expenses
* Forwarding POs for approval and chasing approval
* Forwarding invoices for approval and chasing approval
* Setting up new suppliers on Sage (once approved)
* Any other ad-hoc Administration
What you'll need
* Excellent attention to detail
* Previous experience within an office admin/manager position
* Previous experience with invoices and PO's
* Comfortable with numbers
* Familiarity with basic Excel
* Be able to prioritise
* Be happy to carry out repetitive tasks
What you'll receive
* Competitive Salary
* Accrued holiday pay
* Auto- enrolment pension
Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age