An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with a leading corporate organisation based in Dumbarton as a Part Qualified Finance Team Leader on a permanent basis.
You must have experience in managing a small to medium sized team, be either part qualified or qualified by experience and will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
The Finance Team Leader will be responsible for a Business Unit including responsibility for the UK companies as well as oversight for those reporting from overseas.
Management and support of finance officers for relevant UK companies within the Business Unit including appraisals and interviews
Responsibility for review of monthly financial statements for corporate companies noted above ensuring accuracy of trial balance specifically around profit and loss account, accruals and prepayments and suspense account accuracy
Further to this;
* Assisting senior management with ad hoc requests, projects, reports and research
* Identification of processes that can be streamlined, automated or that can be delegated to India
* Assist in year end requirements and external audit processes
* Ensuring compliance with agreed timetable for all corporate reporting
* Ensure compliance with company working instructions including understanding and compliance with authorisation instructions and banking release process
* Occasional travel as required
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.