I' am working with one of the UK's leading Pensions Consultancies who are looking for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their team in London.
If you have been progressing with your Institute and Faculty of Actuaries exams and feel ready to join a firm that will value, challenge and guide you then this may be the opportunity for you. You will be part of the Private Sector team supporting a range of high profile clients. You will have your own nominated clients so you will have the opportunity to develop your consulting skills and knowledge of occupational pension and employee benefits schemes.
- A degree (ideally 2:1 or above) in a numerate subject
- Evidence of good progress with the actuarial exams
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Relevant pensions experience as well as a sound grounding in actuarial and computer techniques used in the valuation of pensions benefits.
- Experience in checking colleagues work
- An understanding of the legislative framework for UK pension schemes
- A highly competitive salary
- Award Winning Benefits package
- Highly competitive study support
- Exceptional learning & development opportunities
- Opportunities to give back through volunteering initiatives
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.