Finance Manager required for one of our growing SME clients based in Liverpool city centre. The Finance Manager will report into the Finance Director and take ownership of the full preparation of the company accounts and ensure accurate and timely postings of all transactions whilst seeking to improve financial processes.
* Processing purchase/sales invoices Sage Line 50.
* Create and authorise supplier bank payments
* Reconcile bank accounts on a weekly basis
* Reconcile all nominal accounts monthly
* Completion of month end accruals, journals and prepayments and management accounts
* Ownership of small credit control, approx. 20 invoices per month
* Responsible for managing the daily cashflow
* Preparing payroll
* Calculating, preparing and submitting quarterly online VAT returns and processing PAYE payments
* The ideal candidate will be either a part or qualified AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills both internally and externally with customers
* Strong problem-solving skills
* A pro-active approach with an ability to take ownership and prepare year end and management accounts
* Detail oriented and organized, ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding and dynamic environment
* Knowledge of Sage Line 50
The Company / Benefits:
* The company is going through a rapid period of growth
* Competitive company holidays
* Private pension plan
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.