Well established and expanding West Sussex based IFA firm are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join a team of 5 Paraplanners
Your primary responsibility will be the writing of suitability reports covering all aspects of financial planning advice . With this in mind you should be able to demonstrate experience of using O&M, Intelligent Office, Dynamic Planner and cash flow modelling software backed by strong fund and investment knowledge including experience of IHT products.
The role sits within an established Paraplanning team where you will work collaboratively to provide the necessary support to a team of Chartered Financial Planners.
The company's extensive benefits include:-
* 22 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off.
* Staff a day off for volunteering
* Payment for exams and learning material relevant to the job
* Bonus on reaching Chartered Status (currently £3,000).
* Social committee with activities each month and a summer & Christmas outing
* Staff discretionary bonus based on company targets ( which we have never missed) bonus has been £2,000pa or in some years a company convention to Barcelona for example.
* Perkbox (a scheme offering lots of product discounts)
* Snack boxes each week, either fruit or healthy snacks
If you are an experienced , Dip PFS level Paraplanner I would be delighted to discuss this role with you in more detail on 01293 848137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.