Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
5 months ago
A Paraplanner is required to join a hugely successful company in its inclusive and collaborative company Head Office in Horsham The role of Para-planner will maintain workflows within the Department, ensuring that the service received by consultants is timely and accurate.
The financial services paraplanner will need to bring excellent planning and organisation skills to this full-time job alongside the ability to analyse, and document client needs promptly is central to the role.
Your critical financial paraplanner duties will include:
* To promote and work at all times towards the company's policy of delivery of Client Best Interest outcomes.
* To ensure adherence at all times to the suite of policy and procedures, with distinct regard and compliance with the Conflict of Interest Policy and Inducement and Incentive policy.
* To take responsibility for own performance and to identify personal development areas.
You will need to be a confident and engaging communicator, as the Paraplanner needs to have a good rapport with the advisers, and you must feel comfortable challenging for additional information where appropriate.
Essential requirements for this registered paraplanner role:
* Level 4 or Para-planning equivalent to work towards Level 4 once in the role.
* Previous paraplanning experience (minimum one year).
* Previous experience in a financial company.
* Previous experience in working within a sales-oriented team.
You will also need practical knowledge of financial planning, pensions, investments, wealth, management, life assurance, tax matters and corporate financial advice. In brief, you should live and breathe the job!
If this Paraplanner role in Horsham matches your ambitions and experience, contact us today to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.