If you're a registered Paraplanner looking for an exciting career in Cannes, France, this role at a thriving, inclusive company could be for you. Earning a competitive salary of up to €50,000, plus benefits, this is a rare career opportunity if you're talented, ambitious and collaborative.
The financial Paraplanner role:
As a dedicated financial services Paraplanner living or willing to move to Cannes, you'll bring excellent organisation skills to this full-time job, alongside the ability to analyse and document client needs. Having excelled in your career since your days as a trainee Paraplanner, you'll now be an expert Financial Paraplanner, experienced within an IFA environment and ready to take on this €50,000 role.
If you'd been working in this role last week, here are some of the things that would have kept you busy:
- Drafting reports and letters
- Carrying out tax calculations, e.g. calculating capital gains tax, chargeable gains on life policies, potential inheritance tax liabilities etc
- Providing technical support to members of the team
You'll need to be a confident, engaging communicator, able to develop a good rapport with advisers. You will also need an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages. You'll be a confident collaborator, full of enthusiasm to learn and with a desire to live and breathe the job.
- Strong proven report-writing skills - ability to explain complex matters in client-friendly language
- Qualified at least to diploma level
- Ability to perform tax calculations
- Awareness and understanding of cashflow software, ideally with experience at building financial plans
If this Paraplanner role in Cannes matches your experience and ambitions, contact us today. All interviews and opportunities to meet the team will be conducted remotely due to COVID-19 regulations, and there may be opportunities for remote Paraplanner working, depending on conditions.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.