Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
AE Pension, DIS, Income Protection, 25 days holiday
7 months ago
Experience Paraplanner required!
I am working with an award winning and expanding South London based Financial Planning business.
As part of their strategic growth plan to support a tranche of new business, the firm are seeking to recruit an experienced paraplanner to join an established team of 8.
Summary of main responsibilities:
* Work with a selected number of Senior consultants, taking fact find, meeting notes and general guidance from the consultants to prepare reports/recommendations
* Act as a mentor for more junior members of the team and help implement the company philosophy of driving up team knowledge and ability.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues
* Take responsibility for self-improvement, keeping up to date with market changes, compliance and legislative considerations.
* Ensure sufficient client information is obtained and analyse information gathered by the consultant and challenging advice where required
* Ensure Suitability Reports and templates are kept up-to-date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
* Analysing client data and preparing cash flow plans
* Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
* Undertake product, investment and market research
Your experience should include:
* Level 4 Diploma qualified and ideally working towards Level 6 (Chartered)
* 3 years' Paraplanning experience within an IFA/Wealth Management firm
* Ability to write clear and concise Suitability Reports for clients
* Ability to prioritise work and complete work within specified timeframes
* Work effectively within a team and lead and mentor others where required
* Positive 'can do' attitude
* Good inter-personal skills (both written and verbal)
* High level of technical knowledge and experience around Pension and Investment products
The role sits within an established team of paraplanners offering a supportive and experienced environment in which to learn and develop. Longer term opportunities to progress into a Financial Adviser role also exist.
For more information or to apply contact me on 07757 301880 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.