Interested in a level 4 Paraplanning role with a difference?
Would you like to work within a boutique IFA firm who encourage autonomy and innovation allowing you to express yourself?
Are you a born organiser?
This is a unique role within a well-established IFA practice that have a clear view on how they will grow their business.
Main duties & responsibilities
* Provide extensive technical support to the Managing Director and provision of recommendation letters
* Produce and provide Quarterly Management Information to Board
* Own the process of creating a Quarterly client Newsletter
* Utilising your high level of Paraplanning knowledge across all financial planning areas including; Pensions/Retirement, Investments, Protection, Tax-Efficient Products/Solutions, Estate Planning, Equity Release etc to produce technical reports
* Using use technical financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software: AO, Defaqto, FE Analytics etc
* Regular client liaison to maintain existing loyal client relationships and identify renewal and new business opportunities
* You will have a naturally inquisitive mind with a passion to provide client centric solutions
* Coupled with this you will be highly organised, methodical, analytical, disciplined and able to work to deadlines with the ability to self-motivate and work within a small office environment
* Diploma Level 4 qualified. You will be supported to achieve Certified Financial Planner status if desired
* Minimum of five years' experience working in an IFA practice
Salary and benefits
Up to £42,000 depending on experience, Discretionary Annual Bonus, 3% Employer Pension Contribution, 25 days holiday, free parking
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.