I am representing the much admired Financial Advisory arm of a top 20 regional Accountancy business who are seeking an experienced, customer focussed paraplanner to join their existing team.
This role sits within a team of 4 paraplanners and will support 2 Chartered Financial Planners. It is crucial that the successful candidate possesses excellent communications skills, as a key part of this role will be to develop and maintain good relationships with clients as well as introducers and providers.
* Work with a 2 Senior Consultants, taking fact find, meeting notes and general guidance from the consultants to prepare reports/recommendations.
* Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyse information gathered by the consultant and challenging advice where required.
* Undertake sufficient product, investment and market research - using Voyant for cash flow modelling
* Attain and maintain the level of competence as required by the firm.
* Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately.
* Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative or technical changes.
Skills and experience
* A minimum of 2 years experience as a Paraplanner
* Diploma in Financial Planning with a good understanding of the fee based advise process
* Analytical tools include the use of Voyant or similar
* Back office systems experience - Intelliflo or similar
* A good knowledge and understanding of the investment, pension and protection products and taxation
* A desire to establish yourself with a reputation as a high quality Paraplanner.
The company offers a competitive basic salary plus 4 x DIS, 75% Income protection, 3% employer pensions contribution and a further employer matching up to max of 2%, PMI on single person basis and 23.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
For more detail contact Nick Tagg at Search Consultancy on 01293 848137 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.