AIM-listed, integrated, wealth management group have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to undertake research and analysis, identifying suitable solutions to meet their clients' needs.
You will take on a broad range of paraplanning and administrative responsibilities, demonstrating a thorough understanding of wealth management practices and implementing improvements to policies and procedures, ensuring best practice at all times.
Organised and meticulous, you will compile relevant reports and ensure that the application packs are completed accurately. You will confidently liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that client objectives and requirements are fully understood and details are passed onto the Advisors and Consultants.
* Ensure that paraplanning support is provided to the highest level, in a timely fashion, with minimum administrative issues
* Ensure that all company policy and procedures are implemented successfully. Where appropriate identify further enhancements to the procedures.
* Successfully communicate with external clients and internal stakeholders
* Support the consultants by ensuring that work is carried out efficiently and accurately, so that they can concentrate on securing new clients and business. This can include:
o Meeting preparation including diary management, preparation of valuations, compliance documents and application packs.
o Database administration and record keeping including scanning of documents for filing.
o Assist the consultant with detailed research (quotes, product selection and existing product review) in preparation of recommendations/review reports.
o Maintain client records including up to date valuations and client servicing requirements.
o Process new business including submission, follow up if required, income management and sending policy documents out to the clients.
* Liaise with clients, insurance companies and both internal and external investment managers.
* Liaison with Administrators to ensure that CRM record-keeping is accurate
This role benefits from you joining an existing , experienced team of industry professional and comes with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
For more information please contact Nick Tagg on 01293 848137
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.