Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£30000 - £45000 per annum + comprehensive benefits, home working
Paraplanner (Home based)
HOME BASED opportunity (occasion visits to the Yorkshire office required)
An analytical Paraplanner is required to join a top-performing IFA and Wealth management firm in Yorkshire. Earning a competitive salary of £30,000 to £45,000, this full-time role could be your ideal next career move if you're talented, ambitious and collaborative. The role will be almost fully home based with only occasional requirements to come into the office.
The Paraplanner role:
As a dedicated financial services Paraplanner you'll have excellent organisation skills alongside the ability to analyse, and document client needs promptly. Previous experience of working as a Financial Paraplanner/ Technical Support or similar within an Financial Advice environment is essential.
Some of your Paraplanner duties include:
* Drafting reports and letters
* Carrying out tax calculations, e.g. calculating capital gains tax, chargeable gains on life policies, potential inheritance tax liabilities etc
* Providing technical support to other members of the team
* Taking responsibility for your performance and identifying personal development areas
* Product research
* Strong proven report-writing skills - ability to explain complex matters in client-friendly language
* Qualified at least to diploma level 4
* Good knowledge of financial services products and regulations
If this Paraplanner role matches your experience and ambitions, contact me today to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.