2 months ago
Paraplanner, West Sussex, salary up to £50k plus benefits
Purpose of Job:
Prepare written advice and provide technical research services to a top performing, Director level Financial Planner. Ensure that the preparation of advice for clients is of the highest quality, compliant and delivered in an efficient manner.
* Deliver high quality reports in a timely manner to clients, attending client meetings as and when required
* Accurately and efficiently support the Financial Planning team to enable the delivery of a top quality client experience
* Regularly participate in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution
* Assist with any new business initiatives, as required
* Proactively identify improvements for the continuing progression of the team
* Proactively enhance industry and Company knowledge, through external and internal sources
* Assist with research and surveys
* Participate in project work where applicable
Skills and Qualifications:
* 3 years+ of operational experience within the financial services industry with solid technical knowledge of financial services products
* Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS) with a desire to develop to Chartered status
* Proven track record of delivering written financial advice
* Effective at technical and product researching
* Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
* Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.