£30000 - £40000 per annum + comprehensive benefits,
8 months ago
£30,000 - £40,000
An analytical Paraplanner is required to join a top-performing Financial Advice organisation in Nottingham. Earning a competitive salary of £30,000 to £40,000, this role could be your ideal next career move if you're talented, ambitious and collaborative.
The Paraplanner role:
As a dedicated financial services Paraplanner you'll have excellent organisation skills alongside the ability to analyse, and document client needs promptly. Previous experience of working as a Financial Paraplanner/ Technical Support or similar within an Financial Advice environment is essential.
Some of your Paraplanner duties include:
- Drafting concise reports and letters
- Detailed product research
- Providing technical support to other members of the team
- Attending client meetings with the advisor
Since starting out in the Financial Advice industry, you would have had a natural aptitude for figures and a confident and engaging manner, able to develop a good rapport with advisers. You will also need an excellent working knowledge of various back office systems and platforms and should come to the role as a team player full of enthusiasm and with a desire to develop in the job.
- Strong proven report-writing skills - ability to explain complex matters in client-friendly language
- Ability to perform complex calculations
- Good knowledge of financial services products and procedures
If this Paraplanner role in Nottingham matches your experience and ambitions, contact us today to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.