Established for over 30 years, this prominent Regional IFA is seeking an experienced Paraplanner to support a team of experience IFA's. You will be working within a well established team (average tenure 10 years+!)
Responsible for providing strategic support to Financial Advisers, each of whom are responsible for over £30 million of funds under management.
The core purpose of the role is to provide a technical service to an adviser in order to provide the client with a positive professional experience.
* Preparing analysis on existing financial products.
* Formatting recommendation reports for clients.
* Formatting and sending letters / portfolio reviews to clients.
* Completing analysis and due diligence on existing client products.
* Sourcing and obtaining quotations of new products.
* Tax calculations.
* Ensuring all suitability reports are compliant.
* Communicating with clients via email and over the phone
To be considered for this role, you must be Diploma level 4 qualified (or equivalent) with great attention to detail coupled with excellent time management skills. Your experience should include good IT office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook.
You should be inquisitive and have the ability to acquire and further develop your knowledge of financial planning and will have a high level of analytical capability with good commercial experience/judgement.
For more information or to apply please contact Graham Duvergier on 07968 745443 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.