Paraplanner role based in London competitive salary with good benefits.
* Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief. Identify any shortfalls in client information and discuss with the Adviser
* Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser. Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs. Request and obtain information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser. Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile.
* Check all compliance paperwork and internal sign off documents are present.
* Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed and signed off by the Adviser. Ensure any recommendations detailed in a report are in line with any internal guidance/procedures.
* Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork.
* Submit paperwork when advice taken up in accordance with Company procedures. Ensure all paperwork is in order.
* Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) and updated in line with Company procedures.
* Undertake annual reviews, where appropriate.
* On-going servicing of clients as and when required.
* Understanding of the Financial Planning/Corporate Advice process, where appropriate
* Ability to work within defined business processes and to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
* Ability to multi-task and to prioritise and plan own workload.
* Strong IT skills.
* Good report writing and communication skills.
* Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) - Level 4 or Diploma in Financial Planning.
* Ability to demonstrate and understand the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management at all times.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.