Paraplanner based in London, competitive basic salary with excellent benefits.
I am currently looking to recruit for a Paraplanner to join a highly established and well regarded Wealth Management company
My client provides comprehensive financial planning and discretionary management service to clients. They provide investment advice, pension and protection planning to both corporate and individual clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
Responsibilities for the position will include:
- Report writing (Life, Pensions and Investments)
- Comprehensive research in the market place
- Work closely with the MD in preparing relevant work
- Meet with product providers as and when required
- Liaise with clients directly as and when required
- Prepare alternative scenarios for consideration in preparing client reports with consultants
Level 4 diploma qualified or working towards it.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.