Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Paraplanner based in Hertfordshire with a well established Wealth Management company, competitive basic salary with good benefits.
The Paraplanning responsibilities would include report writing, market research, suitability letters and liaising with clients working within a small team.
This role will need somebody to hit the ground running and my client is looking for somebody that has good experience of working as a Paraplanner or Senior Administrator and you would ideally have at least a two years experience within financial services.
Your key responsibilities will
* Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
* Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
* Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
* Providing records to support research undertaken.
* Consolidation of client needs and objectives, recommendations and course of action in a written format via a suitability letter, client specific illustration and key features document.
* Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
* Preparation of existing client files ready for reviews.
* Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis
* All business related administrative duties
Working towards level 4 diploma or level 4 diploma qualified.