Paraplanner based in Somerset with a well established Wealth Management company, competitive basic salary and good benefits.
The role will involve constructing appropriate solutions for clients and making recommendations in conjunction with the Financial Planner as well as preparations for client meetings, drafting written communications and liaison with clients on advice matters and transactions.
Key duties include:
* Manage and prioritise client work for Financial Planners
* Technical research to meet the client's needs
* Production of compliant suitability reports
* Provision of technical support to dedicated Financial Planner
* Processing client queries
* Management of client reviews and maturities
* Performing any other tasks required as delegated by the Financial Planner
Qualifications & skills:
* DipPFS or working towards
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role or environment
* Understanding and working knowledge of;
Personal taxation & tax fundamentals, taxation of investments, investment products, protection products, retirement products, Trust & Wills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.