Paraplanner based in Wiltshire with a well established Wealth Management company, competitive basic salary with good benefits
The role will involve constructing appropriate solutions for clients and making recommendations in conjunction with the Financial Planner as well as preparations for client meetings, drafting written communications and liaison with clients on advice matters and transactions.
Key duties include:
* To support the Directors/IFA in building & developing effective and profitable working relationships with clients. Always providing excellent customer service and keeping the client informed at each step of the advice process
* To provide accurate, timely and compliant suitability letters/reports. Understanding the whole market place and making recommendations that are applicable to client's current and future tax, investment, mortgage and pension requirements.
* To support the Technical Support Manager in delivering an efficient and flexible service aiming for the highest quality and technical standards.
* To provide research across the market for all product areas, making recommendations consistent with client requirements.
* To work effectively as part of an integrated team
Level 4 diploma or working towards
25 days holiday
Pension - Employer contribution is 3%, Employee minimum contribution 5%
Life assurance of 4 times salary
Permanent Ill Health Insurance
Buy up to 3 days additional holiday
Sell up to 5 days holiday providing this does not take employee below 20 days per annum
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.