Already established as one of the largest wealth managers in the UK, my client is continuing to see phenomenal growth, and as such an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join the team in their London office. Competitive salary with good benefits.
The successful applicant will hold the Level 4 Diploma as a minimum standard, with preferably 3 years of experience in a Paraplanner role.
* Review prospective clients' existing pension and investment bond arrangements to determine whether a transfer is suitable.
* Review and assess the ability of Fisher Investments to manage within existing pension or investment bond structures
* Provide direct communication of Financial Planning advice to prospective and/or existing clients
* University Graduate or equivalent combination of education/experience
* Level 4 Qualification - CCI Diploma in Financial Planning/ Regulated Financial Planning preferable.
* Ability to speak French or another European language is a plus.
* Extremely attentive to detail
* Quantitative in nature
* Highly self-motivated
* Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
* Very strong understanding of Financial Planning principles
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.