An analytical Paraplanner is required to join a top-performing Financial Advisory business and wealth management firm in County Durham. Earning a competitive salary of £28,000 to £38,000, this full-time role could be your ideal next career move if you're talented, ambitious and collaborative.
The Paraplanner role:
As a dedicated financial services Paraplanner based in County Durham, you'll have excellent organisation skills alongside the ability to analyse, and document client needs promptly. Previous experience of working as a Financial Paraplanner/ Technical Support or similar within an IFA/Wealth Management environment is essential. The role pays up to £38,000.
Some of your Paraplanner duties include:
- Drafting reports and letters
- Carrying out tax calculations,
- Providing technical support to other members of the team
- Taking responsibility for your performance and identifying personal development areas
Since starting out in the Financial Planning industry, you would have had a natural aptitude for figures and a confident and engaging manner, able to develop a good rapport with advisers. You will also need an excellent working knowledge of various back office systems and platforms and should come to the role as a team player full of enthusiasm and with a desire to develop in the role.
- Strong proven report-writing skills - ability to explain complex matters in client-friendly language
- Qualified at least to diploma level 4 (or very close to)
- Ability to perform complex calculations
- Good knowledge of financial services products and procedures
If this Paraplanner role in County Durham matches your experience and ambitions, contact us today to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.