Paraplanner with a dynamic organisation in London.
Competitive basic salary with good benefits.
* Prepare and compare financial analysis
* Prepare reports to a professional and timely standard
* Provide information for annual reviews and identify areas not covered
* Communicate with selected clients (face to face or remote) and third parties
* Develop and maintain all processes relevant to technical support
* Communicate clearly on technical and client support
* Undertake financial planning and product-based research
* You will have the ability to build upon existing strong client relationships.
* It is essential that you possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment.
You must be happy to work on your own and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
Level 4 diploma qualified or working towards it
Support for future qualifications will be provided
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.