Paraplanner based in Surrey with an established Wealth Management company
Competitive basic salary + Benefits
You will be joining a team who are growing due to positive developments within the organisation.
Prepare written advice and provide technical research services to a team of Financial Planners. Ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner whilst mitigating any risks to the business and assisting with the achievement of business targets.
* Deliver high quality reports in a timely manner to our clients, attending client meetings as and when required.
* Accurately and efficiently support the Private Client/Financial Planning team to enable the achievement of targets.
* Ensure cases are referred to Planning Standards/Manager where appropriate to mitigate risk to the business and ensure quality is maintained.
* Regularly participate in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution.
* Assist with any new business initiatives, as required.
* Proactively identify improvements for the continuing progression of the team.
* Assist Service Delivery Manager (SDM) with workflow management by ensuring XPLAN accurately reflects work queue and flagging any capacity or bottlenecks.
* Proactively enhance industry and Company knowledge, through external and internal sources and maintaining an accurate CPD log.
* Assist with research and surveys.
* Participate in project work where applicable.
Skills and Qualifications
* Diploma in Financial Planning (Dip PFS) or working towards it.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.