Paraplanner based in London, competitive salary with good benefits.
I am currently looking to recruit for a Paraplanner to join a highly established and well regarded Wealth Management company.
You will be supporting two of the Private Client Directors
My client provides comprehensive financial planning and discretionary management service to clients. They provide investment advice, pension and protection planning to both corporate and individual clients. With the implementation of a new client service structure my client is going through a lot of change including expansion. Currently they are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. You will be working with the Wealth Advisers and Client Services team providing full end to end Paraplanner support.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of reports to clients on financial planning matters
* Obtaining quotations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
* Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
* Liaising directly with clients as the "assistant consultant".
* Arranging investment purchases and sales under the Discretionary and Advisory Management Services.
Ideally holding level 4 Diploma or working towards it.
Benefits package includes pension contributions, PMI, PHI and DIS.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.