Sector: Financial Services
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
Would you like to for an award winning and leading Wealth Management organisation?
Would you like to work for an organisation that prides itself in developing staff?
Due to their ongoing success an opportunity has arisen in a well-established medium sized Wealth Management firm looking to expand and have an opportunity for a Paraplanner to join their technical support function.
You will be joining the organisation at a very exciting time where you will be able to develop your skills further and will be based within a friendly and professional environment.
Duties of the Paraplanner:
* Assessing of files following client meetings
* Establish client objectives
* Liaise with Advisers, Administrators and Managers
* Production of quality, accurate, compliant letters, analysis, reports and summary sheets
* Analyse existing financial products
* Report Writing
Requirements of the Paraplanner:
* At least 2 years experience supporting within an IFA firm (not a bank/provider)
* Diploma qualified or committed to attaining DipFA/DipPFS status
* Experience in writing technical suitability reports and conducting high quality fund research
* Providing extensive administrative and technical support to the advisors
* Experience using either Avelo or XPLAN with a strong knowledge of provider WRAP platforms
* Excellent communicator, organised, knowledgeable and technically minded
This company prides itself on nurturing and progressing their staff and opportunities for promotion and development will be readily available.
A comprehensive package on offer for the Paraplanner starting at £30,000-£40,000+ depending on experience as well as a generous benefits package.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.