Paraplanner based in Buckinghamshire with a Wealth Management company, competitive basic salary with good benefits.
Your key responsibilities will be provision of high quality technical support and a good standard of literacy and numeracy. Day to day duties will include fund and product research, writing bespoke and compliant suitability reports, preparing client portfolio review analysis, reviewing letters, overseeing the implementation of investments, cash flow modelling, attendance at client meetings and liaising with team Administrators to ensure general client administration is kept up to date.
There may be a requirement to accompany IFAs to client meetings.
* Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
* Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
* Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
* Providing records to support research undertaken.
* Consolidation of client needs and objectives, recommendations and course of action in a written format via a suitability letter, client specific illustration and key features document.
* Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
* Preparation of existing client files ready for reviews.
* Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis
* All business related administrative duties
This role offers an impressive benefits package which includes:
* A Company pension scheme (currently with 5% Employer contribution),
* 4 x Death in Service Life Cover
* Employee Lifestyle Benefit scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.