An analytical Paraplanner is required to join a top-performing IFA and wealth management firm in Leeds. Earning a competitive salary of £30,000 to £40,000, this full-time role could be your ideal next career move if you're talented, ambitious and collaborative.
The Paraplanner role:
As a dedicated financial services Paraplanner based in Leeds, you'll have excellent organisation skills alongside the ability to analyse, and document client needs promptly. Previous experience of working as a Financial Paraplanner/ Technical Support or similar within an IFA environment is essential. The role pays up to £40,000.
Some of your Paraplanner duties include:
- Drafting reports and letters
- Carrying out tax calculations, e.g. calculating capital gains tax, chargeable gains on life policies, potential inheritance tax liabilities etc
- Providing technical support to other members of the team
- Taking responsibility for your performance and identifying personal development areas
Since starting out in the IFA industry, you would have had a natural aptitude for figures and a confident and engaging manner, able to develop a good rapport with advisers. You will also need an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages and should come to the role as a team player full of enthusiasm and with a desire to live and breathe the job.
- Strong proven report-writing skills - ability to explain complex matters in client-friendly language
- Qualified at least to diploma level 4
- Ability to perform complex calculations
- Good knowledge of financial services products and an awareness and understanding of cash-flow software, ideally with experience of building financial plans
If this Paraplanner role in Leeds matches your experience and ambitions, contact us today to find out more. All interviews and opportunities to meet the team will be conducted remotely due to COVID-19 regulations.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.