Paraplanner, Bedfordshire, 45,000 plus benefits
A Financial Paraplanner is required to join a hugely successful company in its inclusive and collaborative Bedfordshire office (once the COVID-19 lockdown is eased). The financial services paraplanner will need to bring excellent planning and organisation skills to this job alongside the ability to analyse, and document client needs promptly, which, is central to the role.
In return for your financial services skills, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
The purpose of the role is to provide technical support to the company's wealth managers. You will also work alongside the financial planning team to make sure that client recommendations are implemented accurately and promptly.
Your critical Financial Paraplanner duties will include:
- Preparing technical reports and recommendations
- Understanding the circumstances and objectives of the client by corresponding with wealth managers
- Performing thorough product research
- Preparing suitability letters and cashflow modelling reports
- Checking trades placed on investment platforms before submission
You will also need to maintain a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of Financial Planning. It would also be advantageous if you had Chartered status, and experience using Intelligent Office, O&M and Dynamic Planner software. Experience as a remote paraplanner would be handy too, as the job will initially involve working from home.
The skills and qualifications needed for this Registered Financial Paraplanner role:
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- A minimum of three years' experience of working as a paraplanner
- Self-disciplined and focused, able to work with minimal supervision
- Delegation and collaboration skills
If this Financial Paraplanner role in Leighton Buzzard is something you are qualified for, don't miss out - contact us asap to find out more. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone due to COVID-19.