Paraplanner based in Bristol with a Wealth Management company.
Competitive basic salary with good benefits.
The role will include
* Preparing suitability reports for investments, pensions and protection.
* Preparing cases for investments and pension replacements which involves researching the existing products, charges and performance comparisons and writing the suitability reports.
* Ensuring all files are in line with regulations and the corporate standards.
* Dealing with the high net worth clients.
* Valuations of clients existing portfolios and calculating the growth and comparing against benchmarks.
* Preparation of files to enable the adviser to present the recommendations to the clients.
* General servicing of clients existing portfolio including fund switches, withdrawals and day to day queries.
Ideally Diploma qualified with experience
2-3 years' of experience in wealth/advisory environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.