Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
home working, excellent benefits, bonus
Paraplanner - Yorkshire Region
HOME BASED opportunity (occasional visits to the Yorkshire office required)
£30,000 - £45,000 (plus excellent company benefits)
An analytical Paraplanner is required to join a top-performing IFA and Wealth management firm in Yorkshire. Earning a competitive salary of £30,000 to £450000, this full-time role could be your ideal next career move if you're talented, ambitious and experienced. The role will be almost fully home based with only occasional requirements to come into the office.
The Paraplanner role:
As a dedicated financial services Paraplanner you'll have excellent organisation skills alongside the ability to analyse, and document client needs promptly. Previous experience of working as a Financial Paraplanner/ Technical Support or similar within an Financial Advice environment is essential.
Some of your Paraplanner duties include:
· Drafting reports and letters
· Carrying out tax calculations, e.g. calculating capital gains tax, chargeable gains on life policies, potential inheritance tax liabilities etc
· Providing technical support to other members of the team
· Taking responsibility for your performance and identifying personal development areas
· Product research
· Strong proven report-writing skills - ability to explain complex matters in client-friendly language
· Qualified to minimum Diploma level 4
· Good knowledge of financial services products and regulations
If this Paraplanner role matches your experience and ambitions, contact me today to find out more.